Step 3 - Next, you must serve your spouse the following forms.
- Acknowledgement of Service by Defendant and Consent
- Certificate to Enter Parental Program
- Child Support Affidavit
- Child Support Worksheet
- Complaint For Divorce (if you have children)
- Complaint For Divorce (if you do not have children)
- Divorce Summons
- Parenting Plan
Step 4 - After you receive the Acknowledgement of Service by Defendant and Consent, you must file it with the clerk's office.
Step 5 - You and your spouse must wait 20 days and complete the following forms in the meantime:
- Child Support Transmittal
- Divorce Decree
- Sworn Stipulation for Entry of Decree of Divorce
File these forms with the court and be sure to bring copies as well as two stamped envelopes — one with your address and one with your spouses'. The clerk’s office will notify you of your court hearing date.
Step 6 - Attend your hearing. Upon successful completion of all the steps and the hearing, the judge will authorize your Divorce Decree. This will complete your divorce in Idaho.